Friday Finds: New York
This past week has been a whirlwind of a time here in NYC. I've been having so much fun catching up with great friends, eating/drinking myself silly and continuing my love affair with this incredible city. Here are some captured moments:
1. Fishs Eddy cake plates. I'll take one in every color.
2. The Empire State Building NYE. Crazy razzle-dazzle colors that were talk of the town!
3. Dog walker doggie butts.
4. Washington Square Park. Christmas trees and declined drug offers.
5. THE spaghettini at Union Square Cafe. I travel 3,000 miles for this dish!
7. Van Leeuwen catering the Eleven Madison Park holiday party!
8. Lettuce Turnip the Beet at the little pig (aka Maialino).
9. Why were my friends' legs tied together?