It's November.....This means that we are full throttle heading into holiday abyss and I'm not quite ready. As you ten readers know, I need to improve my holiday blogging skills and perhaps be a little more timely. Crap, I haven't even posted a pumpkin recipe on here. Ok, that will be a goal of mine because pumpkin stuff will for sure lure in a few more visitors.
I'm happy to be home this weekend, because I am feeling under the weather but my To Do list is stopping me from the only thing I want to do which is absolutely nothing. I literally want to sleep and veg and then repeat...but that will just have to wait. Oh well.
I hope you enjoy this week's reads....and I will get on the pumpkin food.
1. Ate my weight in pineapple salt water taffy at a baby shower two weeks ago. (It's a girl).
2. The gluten debate continues at Vogue...
3. How Locals Spend a Sunday: Paris. I'm *this close* to moving to Europe.
4. Newly discovered blog. Lady crushing.
5. A friend brought some Boudin sourdough with him from SF last week. Nothing better.
6. Great holiday drink option by Lark & Linen.
7. These make buying a special pan worth every effort. Almond flour based too.
8. Interesting read, especially for fine dining kitchen people.
9. Feel good breakfast. I'm feeling this.