Holy schmoly, Thanksgiving already??!!! I'm beyond unprepared for what's to come over the next couple of months. My family does a big potluck style celebration and I'm in charge of a veggie side and "quinoa with some dried cranberries or something." My sister is playing pastry chef. Pumpkin something, of course.
Also, I'm pretty sure that the best part of winter are the holiday carbs, so let's do this.
1. Salmonella-free, ready-to-eat cookie dough, delivered?? Why didn't I think of this?
2. Are you a cornbread stuffing person? Solid recipe.
3. The 20 things you need to let go of to be happy.
4. A roasted chicken tournament! And the winner is.....
5. We should all become a little more sustainable. Tips for the holidays.
6. Chewy brownies are the little black dress of desserts.