Holiday Gifting for Food Lovers
I'm clearly a huge fan of food gifts but really who's not? Rather than just go to Williams-Sonoma, I try to support some of the kick-butt artisanal food producers out there. Here are some of my 2013 favorite things:
1. Mouth is one of the coolest edible gift basket companies, supporting many local and artisanal food producers. This basket is $100, but there are offerings at every price point and for every occasion.
2. Mast Brothers chocolates. Your giftee will know you know what's up.
3. Pipcorn! My clients received a weirdly large amount of these last year and they were such hits. Apparently they have special kernels that are much smaller/softer and therefore easier to digest...or something.
4. The Apothecary's Kitchen Peppermint Bark, handcrafted from Raleigh South Carolina. Love peppermint-chocolate anything this time of year.
5. For the salted caramel lover you know and like. Even if it's just yourself. Love CC Made products.
6. Make your own beer, and your cool level goes up 10 points. Add the words "Brooklyn Brew Shop," and you get 20 more.