Hope your week included something sweet! Mine was full of work, work and more work with a busy weekend ahead. Not a bad 7 days if my biggest complaint is the effin' traffic in this town. Rush hour at every hour= so not cool.
1. BELLOCQ tea. Love unwinding over great tea...worth the splurge!
2. I've been eyeing these flats. Such classics.
3. My mom bought more oregano! Yay to herb gardens!
4. Clare Vivier haircalf clutch. Looks like leopard but it's not!
5. My client's Cartier diamond ring. I will have my own one day. One day.
6. I don't think people understand the degree of my leather jacket obsession. Count this one in.
7. Faux marble cutting board you see in all those food blogger shots.
8. Mint & Whiskey Blood Orange Sour. I am SO feeling this.