I can't help but look forward to Valentine's Day. Even though it gets a bad wrap as being the biggest Hallmark holiday/single person awareness day, I love anything that celebrates love!
I've got a busy week ahead with work, recipe testing for an upcoming book, and prepping for a some on-camera cooking demos (yikes). Meanwhile, I'm sending you this post with lots of winks, smiles and the hug Jerry McQuire gives after "you had me at hello."
1. Pretty flowers one of my clients brought home.
2. I'm loving this half moon manicure trend! Cute for V-day.
3. Hedges under pine trees near work- love how the needles dangle on the leaves. It's the little things people.
4. My sister and I respectively sipping tequila and bourbon on Super Bowl Sunday. That's how we roll.
5. Elizabeth and James heart sweater. I heart heart heart!
6. Cute idea for heart day gift wrapping (Will I do this myself? Probably not.)
7. (MALIN + GOETZ) tobacco candle my Friday client has. Love that the wax looks imperfectly poured! (FYI doesn't smell like cigaretttes)
8. Why am I so drawn to bar carts? Yet another fabulous one.