I'm watching Scandal, and no, I have no personal connection to it other than I have cooked for one of the actors, but it's currently one of my favorite new shows. There was just a scene with "Cyrus" (I don't feel like looking up his real name), but he just totally rocked it. He also used to play Meredith's dad on Grey's Anatomy, and I love the intensity and sardonicism he brings as this character. A really great actor (and no, he's not the one I cooked for).
That's all, thank you.
1. Who calls the cops on well-behaved people at 9pm on a Saturday?? People who live in my building!
2. Glitter Guide has a great Mother's Day menu posted. My mom would love these.
3. I spent last Saturday filming some on-camera bits. Felt a little scatterbrained but hopefully they are decent.
4. Cute heart cut-out. Super cute!
5. One of my dream cars!
6. Avocado salad. Nature's butter at its finest.
7. I love this more every time I see it circulating the wacky web.
8. Me and the BFF, right before the cops busted our CRAZINESS.