Greetings from Santa Barbara! I'm here for a family reunion with the midwesterners for the next few days. 18 of us in total and I think we've already filled one of those city dispensed recycling bins.
Cheers to a great weekend!
1. There's no place like Montecito.
2. Greeted the family yesterday with a throw-together tomato and watermelon salad.
3. Treat yourself to Michael Procopio's latest.
4. Found a pic of my Union Square Cafe boys and me from '06!
5. 6 Harsh Truths That Will Make you a Better Person... (Thank you Shutterbean for this).
6. 29 Signs You've Worked in A Restaurant Kitchen has definitely made my social media feed many times over.
7. Written in my parking garage this week. That's all I have to say about that.