Hi all! I feel very lucky to have Thanksgiving off this year since I've worked the past 8 (although I am bringing over the green beans, some biscuits and a pie). In case you still have some menu decisions to make, I thought I'd post 10 great (and seasonal) veggie side dish options from some of my favorite sites around the net.
PLEASE oh please do not make green bean casserole from a can. You can handle these.
Pssst- if you have any cooking SOS, menu planning, or life wisdom questions to ask, feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to ya!
1. Roasted Cauliflower and Hazelnut Salad via Love and Lemons (original recipe by Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi
2. Vanilla Bean Whipped Sweet Potato Puree via Cooking Channel
3. Haricots Verts w/ Walnuts and Parsley via green beans & grapefruit
4. The Best Baked Spinach via Smitten Kitchen
5. Broccoli Crunch Salad via 101 cookbooks
6. Cauliflower Gratin via La Tartine Gourmande
7. Rosemary Roasted Potatoes via green beans & grapefruit
8. Brussels Sprout and Apple Slaw with Mustard Dressing via Channeling Contessa
9. Pomegranate Quinoa Salad via Cookie and Kate
10. Potato and Celery Root Gratin via bonappetit