I'd like to introduce the very first Friday Finds! Going forward, I'll be featuring different things that have brought a smile to my brain over the past week...anything goes!! (We know how my mind works).
So, without further ado...
- A wall of rosemary outside of my client's house.
- Fall flowers at Thanksgiving.
- Pomegranates in a hurricane.
- SheInside light green faux fur wool coat.
- Eliot Raffit vintage globe ornament.
- Vintage style Christmas matchboxes | Rooms & Gardens, Santa Barbara.
- A gnarly spiderweb I almost ran into! (The spider's in the center!)
- SheInside light green sequined blazer.
- Lucy, the dog.