What a week! A good one at that, but I'm so looking forward to the weekend. It's supposed to be in the 70s here and I already have patio brunch plans for both days. I'm also looking forward to shooting some new recipes for the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned for a new installment!
1. Original Ansel Adams photographs at my cousin's house. His wife's grandma was friends with him and left a portfolio. Hop on the envy train.
2. Wooden tasting spoon I got for Christmas. Spoon from the bottom, sip from the top! So cool.
3. Alexander McQueen skull scarf. Classic and effing awesome. Love the brown.
4. Krug & Ryan Co. artisanal cutting board, made in Martha's Vineyard. My amazing clients shipped one in for me.
5. If I only could choose one pair of Hunter boots to get, they'd be these.
6. Very tall evergreens by my work in Bel Air. I always look up on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
7. Figs with cashew cream and coconut. Rawmazingness!
8. I've been looking for a great watch (that I'd splurge on) and this may be the one! BOOTYFULL.